Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"I'M SURE HIS NAME IS BARACK OBAMA"




"Yes it is Barack Obama , Big Paws - why did you ask?"

"It's just that when George Bush got into power he started playing lots of golf - infact that's what he was doing on holiday just before the attacks on 9/11"

"well Im sure lots of normal , probably jobless Americans will be happy to know that their future president has time to practise his golf whilst on holiday in Hawaii!"

"Hmmmm - any more harrassment from those Yellow Coats today?"

"Funny you should mention that but i had to go and do some messenger work etc today and the train I got on had the ticket inspectors get on - i was just about to get off the train, map in hand when one demanded i produce my monthly travelcard which is registered in my name and is on a microchipped oyster card - so i did yet again.... And then on the train home a British Transport Police Officer got on exactly where I was sitting - so I took a picture on my phone and emailed it to myself, but for some reason I haven't received it yet - probably tomorrow.."



"Well Jason"

"Yes Conckers"

"You knew this would start to happen "

"They started it - but they seem so desperate now to want it to stop - i heard one announcer at the station saying they were trying to stop public mutiny - but if they started to tell the truth about what they've tried to do and done, then maybe it would stop...until then"

"ROAR ON!!!"

No comments: